The PSARA Swap Meet will be on August 20th, 2023 from 9 am to 2 pm. Everyone is welcome. It is open to the public!
Who will you see there?
- PSARA members will be demonstrating what we’ve learned this year, including Crystal Radio Building and cabinet repair!
- Other vintage technology clubs, STEM/STEAM clubs and Amateur Radio clubs will be there sharing info about their hobbies.
- We are accepting Exhibitor applications, please email PSARApresident@pugetsoundantiqueradio.com for more information.
Where is it?
The parking lot at Shoreline Community College
NW Innis Arden Way
Corner of 160th & Greenwood Ave
What is the cost to get in?
- Free for buyers. Free parking. Open 9 am – 2 am.
- Vendors can pay $20 for 2 parking spots. Setup is 6 am – 9 am. Bring your vintaqge electronics and STEM items for sale!
- Exhibitors who would like to sell can pay $20
- Exhibitors who will only demonstrate or share information about their club will get in for free
What type of items are for sale?
Vintage and some newer STEM technology.
- Vintage televisions
- Vintage tube radios (wood and metal)
- Ham equipment (vintage and newer)
- CB radio items
- Phonographs and Victrolas
- Records and record players
- Transistor radios
- Reel to Reel
- Vacuum Tubes
- Telephones and telephone equipment
- Vintage Computers, Keyboards and peripherals
- Electronic music
- Test Equiment